At the British Columbia Safety Authority we keep people safe. As the Province’s delegated authority, we mandate the safe installation and use of technical equipment. We’re a not-for-profit that administers safety standards through education, and through issuing permits and licences. We also promote compliance to standards to ensure consistency and fairness, and conduct onsite inspections – particularly in high-risk situations. We continuously research trends to advance the standard of safe practices in our province.
- URL: www.safetyauthority.ca
- IPv4 Address: 22.214.171.124
- IPv6 Address: not available
- Website submitted on: 2011-02-11
- Website approved on: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Website visits: 0
- Website ID: 2815
FeedsThere is no RSS feed registered yet for this website.
Only members can propose tags