Griffin Hospital is a non-profit, 160-bed acute care community hospital affiliated with the Yale School of Medicine and accredited by The Joint Commission. Founded in 1909, Griffin is the sole acute care hospital serving more than 100,000 residents of the Lower Naugatuck Valley Region. Griffin Hospital also serves as the flagship hospital for Planetree, an international leader in patient-centered care.
- URL: www.griffinhealth.org
- IPv4 Address: 18.104.22.168
- IPv6 Address: not available
- Website submitted on: 2011-02-08
- Website approved on: 2013-09-05 10:44:21
- Website visits: 2
- Website ID: 2772
FeedsThere is no RSS feed registered yet for this website.
Only members can propose tags